I am a BA (Hons) Television Production graduate with a keen interest in documentary, news and travel filmmaking; and online multimedia production. In early 2010 I went on a four month student exchange to Ryerson University in Toronto to study Radio and Television Arts.
- Canon 550D video DSLR camera owner/operator
- Trained to use the Sony EX3 and Z7 and Panasonic HMC150, DVX100 and DVC30 cameras.
- Confident with digital sound recording and the operation of an SQN mixer.
- Skilled user of Sony DigiBeta, Betacam, DVcam and XDcam video decks.
- Experienced with Final Cut Studio and Adobe Premiere for video editing.
- Trained to use both Apple Shake and Motion for 2D visual effects.
- Three years experience using Digital Rapids, Canopus ProCoder, ROOT6 ContentAgent, Sorenson Squeeze and QuickTime Pro for video encoding.
- Experienced using a professional radio studio and Myriad broadcast automation system.
- Two years experience with live online video and audio streaming.
- Experienced using Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Photoshop for web and print design.
- Practical knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- PADI Open Water Diver qualification